Selling your home
When selling, it is very important that your property is sold quickly and for the best price. We like to take this work out and ensure the best results!
In an orientational and free-of-charge conversation we will determine what you can expect from us and what is the strategy that suits you and the sale of your property.
The sales procedure looks as follows:
- After an accurate survey of your property, we recommend how to present your house best.
- Through expert market research, we determine the asking price in joint consultation
- If your house is "ready for sale", our photographer makes an extensive photo report for a brochure and presentation on the Internet.
- We will bring your property directly to the attention of all our searchers.
- At the same time, we place the property on our own site and many residential websites.
- Interested parties will receive an extensive tour of the house by appointment.
- In the case of a potential buyer's bid, we will negotiate with you. Not only about the price, but also the further conditions to achieve the best sales result for you.
- We take care of the final inspection
- Upon agreement, we will ensure correct handling until transfer to the notary.
Want to know more about how we sell your property? Use the contact button below